According to Swedish Sports Confederation (Riksidrottsförbundet) staff working with kids and youth has to provide Police Record Extract.
If you are 15 years old or older and you are part of the Skating and Dance Academy team adressed by this message you must provide Police Record Extract at no later than 21 December 2020.Failing to provide Police Record Extract may lead to suspension or termination of duties performed for Skating and Dance Academy.The process is as follows:
- Download the Police Record Extract inquiry form from the Police
- English https://polisen.se/siteassets/blanketter/polisens-blanketter-442-4-engelska.pdf
- Swedish https://polisen.se/siteassets/blanketter---skriv-ut/polisens-blanketter-442-14-skriv-ut.pdf
- Print and fill out the form in full
- Make sure that the adress is an adress where you personaly collect your post
- Make sure to sign it
- Send it to the Police by mail to:
- Box 757
- 981 27 Kiruna
- Or by email , scan a copy of your signed form and post it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After approximately 2 weeks you will receive your Police Record Extract by mail at the provided adress - DO NOT OPEN the envelope, take the unopened envelope and open it together with Stefan Prisin, a representative assigned by Skating and Dance Academy.
- Skating and Dance Academy will not store your Police Record Extract, but will take a note of its existence.
- This procedure will be repeated every year for the time you stay active with Skating and Dance Academy.
- Skating and Dance Academy will not share the information but may have to acknowledge that it has performed criminal records check with eligible authorities.